Sunday, December 5, 2010

music from magic

I can always appreciate a nice acoustic, classical song. but this ...oh THIS, is not just a song played by a single person. oh no. This is a beautiful conglomeration of several instruments set to play this inspiring piece of music. It looks like a deformed instrunment, or an instrument on steroids. But hey man, it is awesome blossom. Anyone who plays an instrument (or not, don't fret) can truly apprciate the allure, the artistry, the elegance that this mega instrument carries. I think it tells a story, seriously man. 
Climax at 2:09.
Try not to cry.
Instrument of the world

WATCH ITTTTTTTTTTTTT

my dad told me it's an animation. I can see that, but I don't want to believe that it isn't real.
Even my cat enjoys it. One day I will play 7 instrunments at a time, and then I will rue the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment